CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm just a crazy young mom doing what's best for my son and me, while trying to find my place in the world. I'm addicted to a few things... (nothing bad of course) and one is talking! lol That may be typing/talking... I just don't like to keep many of my thoughts to myself apparently. I love new friends and would love to "meet" you!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Money, money, money...

I freaking HATE money. Seriously. So I'm still on my parents "family plan" for cell phone. Well I don't use my phone very much to talk on.. but people do call me, and so I do talk on it. Well last month my mom freaking used 700 minutes of our shared 1400. I only used 450. and my stepdad used about 450 too. Well we went over and it just happened to be that MY PHONE was the one to be charged, I guess it was like on the last day of the term or something? idk but I'm freaking furious because they are making ME pay the overages freaking $64. Um hello assholes you can see that I didn't even use that many! Rah!

The day that I can support babyboy and I on my own, move out, and have a vehicle... They will hate it. Because I will not be looking back for a looong time.

This doesn't even touch on all the money that they had "saved for college" for me... yea where is it? Oh that's right they went bankrupt and were completely broke when I was in like 7th grade... so what money did they use and never pay back? That would be my college fund. So thanks for that.

Ugh I seriously CAN'T STAND this shit! I need to take some gold-digger lessons because seriously, those girls get shit just for being pretty or occasionally putting out.

0 comments: