CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm just a crazy young mom doing what's best for my son and me, while trying to find my place in the world. I'm addicted to a few things... (nothing bad of course) and one is talking! lol That may be typing/talking... I just don't like to keep many of my thoughts to myself apparently. I love new friends and would love to "meet" you!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Busy With Boredom

Well, I don't have much to report, which is why I haven't blogged in a few days.

Christmas was fun, the little monster really didn't know what to do with all the presents; he was content just playing with the first thing he opened. It was cute though! He loved his kid's mp3 player-ish thingy, and Uncle's bike! Silly boy.

Today was packed full of dramatic things. We won't get into some of them... but Bon Qui Qui says it best when she says "Girl, I cut him!". Someone's about to get cut if they keep it up.

Then we went to Applebee's for dinner (had a gift card for Christmas) and it was the worst restaurant experience ever. None of the food was good, they were out of baked potatoes, and boneless wings (which are the 2 things I usually get!). Our waitress sucked. Then to top it all off, I took the boy to the bathroom to wash our hands... went to get a papertowel to dry them AND THE FREAKING DISPENSER FELL OFF THE WALL luckily my reflexes worked and I caught it with my leg before it took the boy out!

I couldn't believe it! Ugh, needless to say we will NOT be going back there again. Which is sad, because there aren't many restaurant options already in this stupid teeny town.

We also went to Kohls, and I got a couple cute things.... all for under $8. So that was pretty sweet. I love sales like that.

Okay well I don't even know what to say, i'm not in the greatest mood and so my mind is busy being pissed off I guess.

Abrazos y besos

0 comments: