CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm just a crazy young mom doing what's best for my son and me, while trying to find my place in the world. I'm addicted to a few things... (nothing bad of course) and one is talking! lol That may be typing/talking... I just don't like to keep many of my thoughts to myself apparently. I love new friends and would love to "meet" you!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In other news...

School BLOWS. I'm so sick of it already! Ugh! What was I thinking taking 16 credits this semester?! I'm sooo not going to do well. I mean, so far they aren't "hard" persay, they're just so time consuming. The 3 in person ones (well 4 but the other hasn't met yet) are sooooo extremely boring. I love the clase de espanol... pero I HATE la tarea. Ugh! I just ant to rip out my hair.

I haven't even started two of my classes yet. I'm going to FAIL. Ay dios mio. But what's new with that? School has always sucked.

In other news, the toddler terror seems to love daycare! Which is so exciting! Today he didn't want to leave and we stayed there for another hour, me talking to the lady and him playing with the boys. <3. It makes me happy that he doesn't hate it. He's the youngest one there and he absolutely thrives being with those older boys! They were playing follow the leader and he kept right up with them and would watch them to see what they were doing and then try to do it too! It was so cute! My baby is growing up. *tear*

Eh, well it's late. I suppose I should go to sleep. Buenos noches bitches.

abrazos.

0 comments: