CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm just a crazy young mom doing what's best for my son and me, while trying to find my place in the world. I'm addicted to a few things... (nothing bad of course) and one is talking! lol That may be typing/talking... I just don't like to keep many of my thoughts to myself apparently. I love new friends and would love to "meet" you!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

solamente bitching.

I really have nothing of importance to say but... i'm bored and feel like typing so I figured I'd blog about the drama of my life.

I'm so sick of games. Seriously kid, grow the eff up because I do NOT want to date you. You finally come clean about sleeping with that chick... which you swore to me HOW many times that you had NOT done anything more than kiss anyone else since we'd been messing around. Um wow. That makes me feel fantastic. Especially since bitch is FUGLY (and no i'm not just being mean...es la verdad. que triste, isn't it?). When are you going to realize you're just a booty call to me?! It annoys the shit out of me when you want to cuddle after or when you try to be all buddy buddy in public. Um... last time I checked, you were using me. Don't pretend to care.. Oh and don't freaking bring up "what if you got pregnant" every single time we do something. omg. we've been through it how many times. And yes homes, you would be paying child support for the next 18 years and your "ex" gf WOULD find out so... might wanna be careful about that one huh... or atleast with all the other chicks 'cause it'd really blow if you had more than one illegitamate child while you're here for college huh?. Ha.

ugh i'll bitch more later D is sleeping on my arm and its falling asleep soi gotta OHT.

0 comments: