CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm just a crazy young mom doing what's best for my son and me, while trying to find my place in the world. I'm addicted to a few things... (nothing bad of course) and one is talking! lol That may be typing/talking... I just don't like to keep many of my thoughts to myself apparently. I love new friends and would love to "meet" you!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Bronx Mowgli Wentz

Name Review:
I think it's awful; the whole thing.
I mean, I can appreciate that they wanted to be different-whatever. That did not mean for them to take a random city that isn't even used as a "place name" and turn it into a fn... and then to pair it with the jungle book!? seriously? No thank you.

That being said, Mowgli has something about it that I like. Maybe it's just the endearing memories I have of the Jungle Book itself as a child?

Idk, but personally I don't think many celebrababies should be have to endure being named by their parents! lol

0 comments: